Why ISLA Leiria?
ISLA-Instituto Superior de Gestão e Administração de Leiria (ISLA Leiria) is a private Institution, located in Leiria (120 km from Lisbon), included in Group Lusófona – The major Portuguese Higher Education Group.
In these last 26 years, ISLA Leiria has sustained an innovative posture in several educational areas, specifically in business management, human resources management, commercial management, tourism and occupational safety and health engineering, in which over 2.000 students obtained their diploma.
ISLA Leiria grants higher technical professional courses, undergraduates and master’s degrees, MBAs and post-graduation diplomas in specific areas. Our main goal is to ensure a solid scientific, technical and humanistic education, allowing our students to perform in their profession and in their citizenship in society and global economy.
ISLA Leiria provides a highly skilled teachers staff, over 50% of doctorate professors experienced in the development of international projects. Currently, we are accredited by ERASMUS CHARTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION 2014-2020.
All the available courses in the institution are accredited by A3ES, the Assessment and Accreditation Agency of the Portuguese Higher Education System. Additionally, ISLA Leiria is a training provider accredited by DGERT (General Directorate for Employment and Industrial Relations) and by ACT (Authority for Working Condition) in the areas of occupational safety and by the Order of Technical Engineers (in the area of Occupation Safety Engineering).
These Are The Reasons To Choose Us!
- We belong to Grupo Lusófona – the major Portuguese Higher Education Group;
- We have a unique and distinctive international dimension;
- We have an educational offer with high employment rates;
- We offer international exchange and mobility (Erasmus+);
- We are a highly skilled teaching staff;
- There is a close relationship among students and teachers;
- We combine education and researchConjugamos ensino e investigação.